Heading to the Big Apple

Today's my wife's birthday, and I'm sitting at the Huntsville airport waiting to catch my flights to NYC and hoping no problems this time! So far so good!

Hoping to meet up with a fellow sword swallower or two in NY tonight, then make an early appearance on the Today Show at Rockefeller Plaza tomorrow morning. Am scheduled to go on live around 8:30am CST, 9:30 EST. Then hoping my return flights get me home as scheduled tomorrow evening! - Going to have friends over tomorrow night to watch America's Got Talent on NBC at 8pm Central. Should be an interesting day!

Let me know if you see or tape either one - dansgottalent@gmail.com

No comments:

Dan's Mailing List and Show Schedule



Sword%20Swallower%20Dan%20Meyer
Quantcast


Sword%20Swallower%20Dan%20Meyer
Quantcast